The obligations in terms of security became more and more complicated and difficult to grasp. The regulations and laws are permanently changing. The objectives in terms of risk and security management change regularly, thereby eliminating measures taken previously.
- Security audit
- Identification and understanding of our clients’ need and objectives
- Measuring the possible gap between the expected and the real risk, and between the objectives set and the ones achieved.
- Identification and characterization of risks identified, evaluate them, and measure their vulnerabilities.
- Recommending our analysis and our solutions.
- Identification and evaluation of the vulnerability of the sites and the team, or of the existing facilities.
- Action planning of improvement and/or modification including reviewing and monitoring progress.